Dr. Priyanka IndoriaAssistant Professor
Qualification: Ph.D. (HR), MBA (HR/IT), B.Tech. (EIC)(H)
Experience :7 Years
Worked as a JRF/SR in the School of Management and Business Studies, JamiaHamdard, New Delhi, Under UGC Fellowship. Worked as Assistant Professor in Global Institute of Management Studies, Faridabad. Worked as Project Coordinator in Sureland Fire and Security, New Delhi.
- “Bringing Quality in Bags-A Case of TQM implementation in Indian SMEs” selected in Anubhav NHRD case study competition 2015.
- “Integrated Marketing Communication in Political Campaigning: A Success Story of BJP in 2014 LokSabha Election.” International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management
- “Changing Dynamics of Diversity Paradigm.” International Journal of Business and Management Invention (IJBMI) ISSN (Online): 2319 – 8028, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 801X www.ijbmi.org || Volume 6 Issue 12 || December. 2017 || PP—61-70
- “Drivers of Diversity- A Surface Level Analysis” -IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 20, Issue 7. Ver. III (July. 2018), PP 57-70
- “Transformation of organizational Cultural Paradigm to Bullying Culture and the Role of Diversity”. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 19, Issue 12. Ver. VI (December. 2017), PP 50-55
- Participated in two days conference ICFAI “Sustainable Human Resource Management Practices, Policies & Perspectives in South Asia” held at University of Hyderabad 2018.
- Participated in Doctoral Conclave 2018 held at New Delhi Institute of Management in collaboration with PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Participated in Global Summit on “Make In India: Transforming Human Resources and Strategic Development” organized by NIESBUD, New Delhi.
- Participated in five day IBM SPSS Statistics training program organized by SPSS South Asia at JamiaHamdard, New Delhi.