The IITM Janakpuri Industry Institute Partnership Centre (IIPC) was established for enhancing interface between the Institute and Industry. This cell identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating internship, seminars, workshops, placement and various other industrial training programs. Industry Institute partnership also reflects in equipping faculty to latest practices and makes the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industry practices.
It helps students hone their skills to adapt to changing technologies. The primary focus of IIPC is to interact with major companies across different industries to establish partnership in near future. The Central T & P Cell is committed to meet the career objectives of students and cater to the Human Resource needs of Organizations interested in conducting campus interviews for placements of students passing out from IITM.
- To arrange pre-placement training to the students.
- To identify opportunities for student to do project work in Industries.
- To encourage the department level tie-ups or MoUs with Industries for the mutual benefit.
- To enrich the teaching learning process through identified industrial training / visit.
- To invite industry experts for guest lectures, seminars and expertise sharing.
- To assist the industry in the selection of suitable candidates to fill up job positions through campus interviews and provide career guidance to students.