Environment club plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.
The activities under this club include:
- Create awareness and sensitivity among students towards the total environment and its allied problems.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing use of water.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public, so as to stop the indiscriminate burning of waste which causes air pollution & respiratory diseases.
- Build attitude to help the students to acquire set of values and feeling of concern for the environment.
- Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags.
- Organize tree plantation programmes, awareness programmes such as quiz, essay, painting competition and collage competition, nukkad natak etc.