This policy is applicable to all female students and employees of IINTM for all allegations made against an employee or student of IINTM, irrespective of whether sexual harassment is alleged to have taken place within or outside Institute premises.
1. To promote productive work and create professional environment at IINTM wherein each individual is treated with dignity and respect.
2. Not to tolerate verbal or physical conduct of sexual nature by any employee or student that harass, disrupts or interferes with another’s performance or that creates any intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment at IINTM.
3. To frame such conduct rules and regulations which help in developing awareness against sexual harassment and prevent sexual harassment by another whether occurring within or outside the confines of the organization, during any day while performing work-related functions or at social gatherings.
4. To respond promptly to complaints of sexual harassment and where it is demonstrated to satisfaction of IINTM that such harassment occurred, take prompt action to eliminate the harassment and impose such action as is necessary, including disciplinary/ legal action where appropriate.
5. Further, to protect an individual who has complained about any sexual harassment against any retaliation, protect individual who is cooperating with an investigation of a sexual harassment complaint against any retaliation and take appropriate disciplinary action against the individual who indulge in causing retaliation against complainant or the individual who is cooperating with an investigation of sexual harassment.
6. To provide an unbiased forum for formally or informally redressing the legitimate complaints of sexual harassment, while maintaining the confidentiality of all records relating to the complaint.
The guidelines as laid down in the “Sexual harassment in the case of Vishaka Vs. State of Rajasthan” are taken into account.
Women Safety Cell Members
Presiding Officer –Dr Monika Kulshreshtha
Panel Members – Dr Geetali Banerji, Dr. Monica Sharma, Mr. Deepak Trivedi, Mr. Govind Murari Upadhyay